What do I need to bring with me?
- A form of picture ID, your ticket (electronic or paper), and whatever you use to write or take notes.
What is the easiest route to the hotel from the airport?
- Take the MARTA (train) from within the airport to Peachtree Center station and you can walk to the Westin Peachtree Plaze Hotel from there.
I purchased a ticket and now I can’t make it to the conference. What will happen to my ticket?
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferrable. To request to get your ticket transferred to someone else, please contact us at email@example.com with subject line: “CC TRANSFER”.
Can children attend the event?
- Unfortunately because this is our first event, childcare will not be provided. We hope to provide childcare in the future but as of now, this event is catered towards adults only. Teens are welcome.
Will there be merchandise for purchase at the conference?
- Yes, we will have a vendor area with books, stationery, and other assorted items.
Can I possibly share a room with someone?
- Yes. You can find a roommate via our forum at www.WriteVIP.com.
Can I purchase a day pass?
- Unfortunately not. While we would love to accommodate you, purchasing a conference ticket is the only way to guarantee entrance to the events.
Is the cost of food included in my ticket?
- If you purchase a VIP ticket, food from the All-White Dinner Party is included the first night. Outside of that, food is not included. The conference is held at the Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel and is a short walkable distance to Peachtree Center which has a food court with plenty of options.
Can I advertise at the event or become a partner?
- Yes. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My question wasn’t answered. What do I do?
- Email us at email@example.com and a member of the team will get back to you soon.